Another good week
4 more cases dismissed for the week of March 17th, 2014.
- Trial case where client was accused of interfering with the duties of an officer after being accused of trying to prevent officers from arresting his best friend.
- Criminal Mischief where client was accused of kicking down his ex-girlfriends door because she would not open it, and punching holes in the wall.
- Injury to a child where client was accused of assaulting a 14 yr old girl.
- Assault where client was accused of assaulting a fellow high school student who stole his Jordan’s.
If you have any similar cases or want need representation, call 713-222-2828 today for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Good week for clients last week
We had 4 dismissals!
- Theft case where client was accused of shoplifting.
- Failure to ID case where client was accused of walking into a animal cremation center and refusing to leave or give officers her name.
- Interfering w/ duties of officer where client was accused of not listening to cops (thanks to their home surveillance system on this one!)
- Prostitution where client was accused of agreeing to sex with an undercover officer in a strip club.
If you have a similar criminal case, please contact us today at 713-222-2828 for a FREE CONSULTATION!