Another good week
4 more cases dismissed for the week of March 17th, 2014.
- Trial case where client was accused of interfering with the duties of an officer after being accused of trying to prevent officers from arresting his best friend.
- Criminal Mischief where client was accused of kicking down his ex-girlfriends door because she would not open it, and punching holes in the wall.
- Injury to a child where client was accused of assaulting a 14 yr old girl.
- Assault where client was accused of assaulting a fellow high school student who stole his Jordan’s.
If you have any similar cases or want need representation, call 713-222-2828 today for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Criminal Defense Attorney at Benavides & Serrano
Eric Benavides is a Houston Criminal Defense Attorny and immigration lawyer.He is one of the co-founders of Benavides and Serrano.He is a member of the Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Houston Young Lawyers Association, and is licensed to practice law in the state by the Supreme Court of Texas and federally by the Southern District of Texas.
Latest posts by Eric Benavides (see all)
- (English) Truth Between You and Your Lawyer - julio 28, 2016
- (English) When to Turn Down a Dismissal - julio 27, 2016
- (English) Pretrial Intervention Program for Retail Theft - julio 26, 2016