Good week for clients last week
We had 4 dismissals!
- Theft case where client was accused of shoplifting.
- Failure to ID case where client was accused of walking into a animal cremation center and refusing to leave or give officers her name.
- Interfering w/ duties of officer where client was accused of not listening to cops (thanks to their home surveillance system on this one!)
- Prostitution where client was accused of agreeing to sex with an undercover officer in a strip club.
If you have a similar criminal case, please contact us today at 713-222-2828 for a FREE CONSULTATION!
Criminal Defense Attorney at Benavides & Serrano
Eric Benavides is a Houston Criminal Defense Attorny and immigration lawyer.He is one of the co-founders of Benavides and Serrano.He is a member of the Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Houston Young Lawyers Association, and is licensed to practice law in the state by the Supreme Court of Texas and federally by the Southern District of Texas.
Latest posts by Eric Benavides (see all)
- (English) Truth Between You and Your Lawyer - julio 28, 2016
- (English) When to Turn Down a Dismissal - julio 27, 2016
- (English) Pretrial Intervention Program for Retail Theft - julio 26, 2016